NATURE THERAPY :
FOREST THERAPY : ECO THERAPY
COURSE OUTLINE BELOW
In Nature’s Classroom – Taking Place Outside
This is a 4 hour workshop running from 10.00 – 2.30.
Satisfying CPD requirements, it is a course for qualified therapists in any field, who wish to incorporate Nature Therapy (also called Eco/Green or Outside Therapy) into their practice. A perfect introduction to combatting screen overload and understanding digital health.
Price £65 on booking or £85 on the day.
New dates for 2020 : June Wednesday 24 and Saturday 27th July Saturday 11thcontact for more information.
Max 6 persons per course unless by arrangement
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Understanding the skills you have and how they transfer to working in nature. Optimising, adapting and enhancing your current therapeutic qualifications and practice by opening up and increasing revenue streams in a more healthy, congruent and cost free setting.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CLIENTS
Overall healthy improvement in both Mind and Body. For our purposes we’ll focus on reduction of anxiety, depression and the corresponding increase in confidence, mood and overall perspectives. Your outside sessions act as both an unsaid illustration of wellbeing – talking then moving more easily to feeling.
• Why working in Nature is so important.
• Adapting your skill base to work and practice in nature
• Different applications and titles used for Nature Therapy
• The NHS and Mind
• Social Prescribing
• Insurance and confidentiality issues
• Combating the changing winds of technology in therapy
ADHD and Vitamin N
• Working with Adults and working with children
• Nature and Behavioural and Cognitive effects
• Phone down Face up – why connection is important
• Dealing with Anxiety, Overwhelm Depression and Stress
• Walk and talk therapy – Introduction to Wonder Walking
• Working with images and visualisations outside
• Forest / Bathing Therapy
• Use of metaphor in nature
• Application of free association
• How to deal with British weather
• Working in Urban areas
• Breathing and expanding your senses
• Mindfulness and mind body connection
WHERE AND WHEN
• Unless it’s a private group the learning will take place in London Parks advised prior.
• 6 persons per group max
• Management and More
• Pre attendance preparation sheet
• Post course support and supervision included.
• Recommended reading supplied
What you’ll be able to do after this course
and who you will be able to help
You’ll be able to see clients in parks, by the river, walks – you’ll be able to go outsied to help people heal inside.
Your new clients may be presenting with any type of Anxiety, Depression, Grief or overwhelm.
Clients who want change, purpose and happiness in their life.
Certificate of participation : Nature Sense accreditation on completion of proof of learning exercise.